Friday 4 January 2013

Well what a mild day....

What a lovely day it has been today, and what on earth is that bright yellow thing that appeared in the sky...welcome back Mr Sunshine, I have missed you.

sun_sol_sunshine_star_solar_summer_happy_sticker-p217709276581423304b2o35_400.jpg (400×400)

I went to pick up my daughter and grandson this morning...my daughter is without a car at the moment and needed to collect some clothes she had ordered for Noah.  She does make me laugh though, as she saves coupons (I call her the Coupon Queen), and she got loads of money knocked off nappies and washing tablets...in fact I have now got enough washing tablets to last me all year...probably.

She came back to my house later for a bite to eat and then we had a wander round the nearby market town...it was so lovely and Springlike...of course Noah slept for most of the time in his pushchair, but still got his quota of good fresh air.

We then popped into the supermarket so I could get some bread...we noticed that the "Parent and Baby" spaces were taken up with people too lazy to walk...it really makes me angry.  To try and park in an ordinary space is very difficult with a pushchair and a baby as you need space at the side of the car to open the door wide enough to get baby out and this is impossible in a normal car parking space.  I honestly despair that people can be that lazy.  Whilst we were there a flashy sports car turned up and parked in the "Parent and Child" space...obviously not a baby or child in sight, and a bloke got out and just casually walked into the supermarket without so much as a care...my daughter was going to confront him, but I stopped her.  To be honest, some people can turn very nasty and I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

Rant over for today.

angry_woman_pulling_out_hair_md_wht.gif (110×110)

No comments:

Post a Comment