Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday, a day of leisure.....

Well after the carry on last night with the hot water bottle bursting in my friend's bed, she didn't surface until 10.30 am.  I was up about 9.00 am, but tiptoed about so I wouldn't wake her up.  I put on my coffee machine and forgot to put the lid down when I set it to pour...so once more I was busy mopping up water.  It was dripping all over the worktop down the fridge door and all over the floor...I should really stop trying to multi-task and stick to doing one job at a time.

lady_mrs_moptn.jpg (141×177)

We had toast and marmalade for breakfast and then got showered and dressed.  I checked my e mails and found that my daughter had sent me a picture of little Noah in his Superman outfit that my friend bought him yesterday...here he is:-

75234_10151342189523397_1253850673_n.jpg (717×960)

For lunch we had a cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel with some olives and stuffed tomatoes on the side...delicious.

My friend left at around 1.45 pm for her long journey back home...she needed to pick up her daughter on the way.  She has since texted me and is now safely back home again.

I have just done some shredding of old receipts and given myself a facial...oooooh get me.

My son rang to say he was just going out with his friends sledging, and looking at the weather forecast it looks like some more snow is heading my way tonight and tomorrow.

I shall put my pj's on early tonight and watch Stella on Sky which I recorded on Friday night...I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment