Monday 28 January 2013

Asthma Clinic, flu jabs and shopping......

I've been to the Asthma Clinic today at my doctor's surgery, and whilst I was sitting in the waiting room there was a woman sneezing all over the place and a bloke coughing and spluttering for England...I might have been fit and well when I got there, but it won't be a surprise if I'm not struck down with some sort of virus after that. 135507311.8SbCIYaU.10_2_26.gif (65×53) Also, since the last time I was there (in about October), they have now set up a new signing in system in the reception area...you have to input your date of birth, and initials onto a touch screen.  So in my view you end up touching a screen that someone who is obviously germ ridden has input their information on to...seems a bit daft to me in a doctor's surgery, when germs can apparently thrive on surfaces for up to 48 hours.confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif (102×130)  Oh dear...GOW (grumpy old woman) syndrome rearing its ugly head again.

I had my flu injection whilst I was there because I get it free with having asthma...my arm is now aching, but I suppose it's worth it.

I then went straight to my daughters and she ended up persuading me to go into York with her..AGAIN.  It has been a very blustery day here and very cold.  Little Noah was all warm and snuggly in his pushchair.  We had lunch at ASK and then called in the Designer Outlet on the way home...I am now home again and resting my tired old feet.tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-emoticon-000749-large-gif.14250 (96×129)

The amount of water on the surrounding fields on the way in to York is really bad...I just hope it doesn't rain too badly for a while to enable some of it to drain away.

No comments:

Post a Comment