Sunday 27 January 2013

The green green grass and a chilling Sunday

It absolutely persisted it down last night...but whoopeeeeeee the snow has complete disappeared and everything looks green again.  I just feel so sorry for the poor folks who have flooding because of the quick thaw and all the rain...I just hope we have a long stretch of dry weather to enable the ground to dry out a bit.

It's so terrible about the deaths of so many people in the nightclub in Brazil, so very sad for the loss of so many young lives.

I had a bit of a lie in this morning and have just had a lovely peaceful day listening to music, reading and doing a bit more de-cluttering.  I have put out the bins, eaten some of the Hotel Chocolat chocolates my daughter bought me yesterday and that's about it really.  As much as I am so grateful for the chocolates though, I just can't resist them and won't be able to rest until they are all gone...I have made my daughter promise that she will not buy me any more now until at least Christmas.  It is confirmed "I am greedy".

hotel-chocolat.jpg (340×340)

I am just about to go and have a root through the the fridge to see what I want for dinner and then it's pj time and catch-up on stuff I have recorded on tv.  I have a new candle that I am about to light shortly...it smells glorious already and it isn't even lit yet.

getDynamicImage.aspx (175×175)

I love days like this, when you can just please yourself and nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment