Wednesday 30 January 2013

Raining sideways.....

Well what a gusty day...the rain has been practically coming down sideways.  I saw a poor woman walking her little dog this afternoon and it was nearly lifting the dog off the floor it was so windy. th_fl7.gif (138×50)

I have been down to see my daughter and Noah this afternoon, and her friend was there too, they have known each other since they were six years old,  Rebecca now lives just around the corner from my daughter and has a little boy of two years old.  She works part-time and her son is at nursery today...it was lovely to see her as it's been ages.  Noah wasn't very keen on her though and kept crying when she went anywhere near him...he's at that clingy stage I think.  Thankfully, he likes me.

As I was leaving to come home, we realised that the wind had blown my daughter's dustbin half way down the drive.windy.gif (128×100)

I have had a huge piece of treacle tart at my daughter's...yummy, but very greedy of me.full-of-food-smiley-emoticon.gif (91×108)

I am debating whether or not to trail out and treat myself to a chinese takeaway...should I or shouldn't I?

It seems to be less windy now out there thank goodness.


P.S.  Chinese ordered, collected and now eaten...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment