Thursday 3 January 2013

There, that's Christmas over and done with then....

All the Christmas trees are now finally down and tucked away again until next year...all the other Christmas stuff is now packed away...and it looks so BORING now.  I usually go out and buy lots and lots of bunches of daffs when they hit the shops to cheer things up a bit and bring a touch of Spring to the house, but I wonder if all this rain we have had will affect the daffodil crops this year.

dafs3.jpg (475×521)

It's been very mild here today and it has been lovely not having the heating on for once...I am dreading the gas bill arriving.

I knew my daughter was getting too excited about little Noah sleeping better, he woke up about 4 times last night, and in the end she put him in bed with her...which is a mistake I know, but when you are absolutely knackeroonied, it is sometimes the only option.

I have just had a lovely cup of Earl Grey and am now contemplating what we are going to eat for dinner...it will have to be something fairly easy and quick because I have a Tesco shop arriving between 6 and 8 pm...most of the shopping is for son to take back to uni with him this weekend.

Actually, decision now made...we're ordering a chinese takeaway after the Tesco delivery's been....YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment