Wednesday 2 January 2013

I don't want to take my Christmas tree down....

Well I suppose it's time to take down the Christmas tree, cards, decorations etc...I know Sunday is supposed to be the day for them to be taken down, but I have my son to take back to uni at the weekend and I will be too busy.  I have three trees in total...one large one in the lounge, a small one on the hall table and a smallish one in the dining room, and to be honest I love having them up, all nice and twinkly and cosy looking and I DON'T want to take them down.  Everything always looks so bare and wierd for a while once the decs are down until I get used to it again.  My daughter however, hates Christmas decorations up for longer than Boxing Day because she says they make the place look all cluttered and untidy, and she has already taken hers down.  So tomorrow I will be on Christmas tree taking down duties.

                                     My main tree in the lounge, along with Frosty The Snowman.

It's been another wet and drizzly day here in Yorkshire, however I have just watched the local forecast on tv and they are predicting drier weather and a decent weekend.....whooppeeeeeeeeeee, bring it on.

I put a colour on my hair this morning and then went to my daughter's for lunch and a chinwag...little Noah (13 weeks old this weekend) has actually slept through the night for two nights in a row and my daughter is overjoyed...it probably won't last though.

Son is in a bit of a grump because he has a very complicated essay to  hand in when he gets back to uni, and his Lecturer has just given him additional stuff to do on it (via E Mail)...he's doing a Physics Degree, so it is way over the top of my head.  I am keeping out of his way until he sorts it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment