Wednesday 16 January 2013

Oooooooooh it's very foggy out there......

Well, I woke up at 8.00 am, and because it felt cold I thought I would just have another 10 minutes tucked up in bed...I was awoken by the telephone ringing, and realised I had slept another one hour and ten minutes (how did that happen).

When I eventually got out of bed I peeped out of the curtains to see fog and frost and the most exquisite white frosty cobwebs veiled over the patio table and chairs...it looked surreal and really quite beautiful.  Even though the heating had come on it still felt chilly.  After my coffee and shower I decided to venture out and clear the snow from the top of my car....brrrrrrrrrrrr, is all I can say.

5241822103_7740116032_m.jpg (240×159)

I was going to go to Sainsbury's tomorrow for some nice things for when my friend comes to stay on Friday, but decided that I would do an on-line shop instead as it is going to be foggy again tomorrow...so the shopping is coming tomorrow morning  (I had better not sleep in again).

  My friend might not actually get here as more snow is forecast for Friday, so we shall have to see whether she can make it.

My daughter was supposed to take Noah for his second lot of injections, but he has a cold and a cough so she had to cancel...I was going to go and see her this afternoon, but honestly the fog has never lifted all day.

I have been sort of productive today, in that I have cleaned out a load of paperwork from one of the drawers in the dresser.

It's Wine Wednesday, so I may have a glass of something later on.

Glass-of-white-wine.jpg (160×218)

Couldn't decide what I wanted to eat tonight, and suddenly a bacon sarnie came into my mind...so that is what I have had, oh yum.

bacon-sandwich-thumb-450x351.jpg (412×322)

No comments:

Post a Comment