Sunday 13 January 2013

Cake and champagne.....

I had a lie in this morning until 9.30 am....lovely.

I decided to clear out the desk as all the clutter was getting on my nerves.  I chucked out anything that hadn't  been used for at least a year...and the drawers are now nearly empty.  Any betting that I will have thrown away something important...oh well.  I am going to hit the bookcase tomorrow and get rid of quite a few books that I have no use for any longer...I will of course take them to the charity shop.  I daren't count how many cookery books I actually have, although I know I have far too many.

This afternoon I went to my daughters and enjoyed some of that scrummy cake I put on yesterday's post, along with a glass of champers.  My daughter's future Mother in Law and Sister in Law also came along and we have had a lovely natter and a good laugh.  Little Noah has been really good and practically slept the whole afternoon, which probably means he won't sleep well tonight.

It is bitterly cold here today and apparently snow is on its way during tonight and tomorrow.  We had a few flakes last night but it didn't settle.  I really really hope the snow isn't going to linger around for ages as it is such a pain...it looks good on Christmas cards but that is about all, plus it causes such chaos in this country it is unbelievable.

why-does-it-snow.jpg (350×250)

Right, I think I might be lazy and just pop a pizza in the oven tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment