Tuesday 29 January 2013

A lovely facial and a bag of sweets....

Wow, what a mild day it's been, albeit grey and dark out there.

I slept in until 9.00 am this morning...I obviously needed the extra zzzzzzzzzzz time.  I was woken up by the telephone and my son just checking in to have a quick chat before he headed in to uni.

I had a quick shower and grabbed a coffee (I rarely have breakfast, although I know I should).  I found some old books and I have put them to one side to take to charity...I am trying to find something every day that I no longer need or use to get rid of...I am on a de-cluttering spree, and nothing will stop me.

This afternoon I have been for a facial to my local salon, it seems like ages since I had my last one, and it has been thoroughly delightful.  I have had a 3 in 1 super and intensive facial, which involves Microdermabrasion, Bio Lifting and an Oxyjet treatment...I now look 10 years younger (not really).  When I came out of the salon I turned the wrong way on the high street and ended up in the sweet shop by accident where I bought a bag of Lions Sports Mixtures.  th_smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif (44×25)

I shall be having a nice salad later to make up for my greed.  th_smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif (44×25)

I was just keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't bump into anyone I know when I was venturing back to my car as my hair was looking decidedly oily after my facial.

No comments:

Post a Comment