Thursday 31 January 2013

Shopping...again

I was up bright and early this morning so I could go shopping into York...I like to set off early, do what I need to do and get home before lunchtime.

I made the mistake of going into Cath Kidston's to find that the nappy bag I bought my daughter has now been reduced by £20...typical. annoyed.jpg (37×36)

I was going to treat myself to a new handbag, but managed to persuade myself that I don't actually need another handbag...aren't I good? Angel-smiley.png (32×32)

I bought a little gift for my friend who I am going to see tomorrow, she lives in the wilds of "Last of The Summer Wine" country, I haven't seen her for ages and am really looking forward to a catch up.  I take her all my old magazines and I have a pile of them for her now.  She is taking me out for lunch to a lovely pub/restaurant near to where she lives, and the food is delicious.

My daughter found out yesterday that her company are allowing her to go back part-time when she finishes Maternity Leave and she is over the moon about it...she didn't want to go back full time.  I am going to look after little Noah for two days per week...can't wait. Big_Grin_Happy_Smilie.gif (79×78)

It's still very blustery here today, and one of my re-cycling boxes has lost a lid somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment