Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hair day.....

I got up this morning and the sky was blue and the sun was shining...hooray.  After a coffee I went outside to clear the paths of snow and to clear the snow from my car as I needed to get out of the drive later to go to the hairdressers.  I put salt down afterwards to try and keep the paths frost free...apparently it is going to be very very cold and frosty here tonight.

I had my shower after clearing all the snow and put a chicken breast in the oven to make myself chicken sandwiches for lunch...very tasty it was too.

The roads into town are totally snow free, but when I got to the car park in front of the hairdresser's where I usually park, it was full and I had to park in another car park which was still covered in snow and ice...I had a very treacherous walk in my stupid boots which don't really have much grip...why I put them on I'll never know (stupid me).

I feel much better now my hair is once more looking half decent...I had made an attempt to cut my fringe myself with the kitchen scissors a couple of weeks ago, and Dan, my hairdresser said that I had made a reasonable job of it (I think he was just being polite).

On the way home I called to see my daughter and little Noah...he was giggling like mad at me, he finds me hilarious for some reason.  My daughter said she felt really tired because Noah wakes quite a lot during the night and only really settles well when she takes him into bed with her.  She had tried several times to get him to settle in his cot but he was having none of it...so unfortunately he ended up in bed with her, and whilst he sleeps really well she doesn't.  I had a coffee and a little play with him and then came home.

Just had a lazy pizza for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment