Saturday 5 January 2013

All packed up again.....

Well, my son has got all his stuff packed up again ready for an early start tomorrow back to uni...it has been sooooooo lovely having him home for Christmas, but he has exams looming and he has stuff to hand in on Monday.  The house is looking a bit like a bomb site at the moment, with bags of shopping, clothes, shoes, books and numerous electrical appliances scattered about the place.  I have also done yet more ironing, although my son doesn't actually iron anything when he's back at uni...he just washes it, dries it and then hangs it up to let the creases drop out...I should try it sometime.

The sun has done a disappearing act today again, but at least it is dry.

I have been with my son to see my daughter so that he can say goodbye to her and Noah...he won't be back home again now until Easter, and Noah will have changed so much by then I'm sure.  I will keep him up to date with photos and little videos of his progress to keep him in he loop.

It's my daughter's OH's (other half's) birthday next Thursday, and she is going to put on a surprise party for him on Sunday...she has contacted friends and family secretly to let them know what time to arrive.  I am helping with the buffet stuff etc.  It should be fun, so lets just hope Noah isn't too crabby and has had plenty of sleep because people tend to keep wanting to pick him up and pass him around like a parcel...my daughter said she would tell people not to do it too much because he gets over-stimulated and then gets really upset...however, this is sometimes a bit difficult because people just think she is being overly fussy.

Oooh and for lunch I had a childhood favourite...a fishfinger sandwich, yum.  I haven't had one for ages and it went down a treat.............

3481127052_10d34655d1.jpg (500×333)


No comments:

Post a Comment