Wednesday 23 January 2013

Give me my specs back.....

Well, the forecasters got it wrong AGAIN...I don't really know why I bother listening to the weather forecasts.  It was supposedly going to be very frosty last night, but I awoke to the snow on the roof thawing and drip dripping on to the patio...ah well.

My daughter has been for lunch with little Noah, and he has been chuckling away merrily...unfortunately he is going for his second lot of injections this afternoon at 3.00 pm, so he might not be chuckling away then.

I went up to the little shop in the next village to me this morning, and one of the staff in there was absolutely full of cold and was sniffling away...the thing is she was busy stacking the fridge with foodstuffs etc, and whilst the food is wrapped, I really don't think she should have been working today in that state passing her germs around.  The shop is only small and is quite busy, so everyone is in close contact with one another...grrrrrrrr, it just makes me angry as a lot of old folk use the shop too.  Rant over.

Here's a picture my daughter took of Noah wearing my specs.......

295455_10151348768883397_1878910614_n.jpg (827×827)

Just going to make a chilli now, I shall have some for dinner, give some to my daughter and freeze some for another day.

P.S. My daughter has just rung to say that Noah had an injection in each thigh, and didn't cry once...my brave little soldier.


No comments:

Post a Comment