Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013......

400_F_37925893_o3euXjBt9OZ80DltDJ8uZQyWmctudxyH.jpg (400×267)

Well, I can hardly believe it, the SUN IS SHINING....long may it continue.

I stayed in last night as New Year's Eve isn't one of my favourite nights of the year...in fact I would go as far as to say I think it is over-rated and a tad boring.  Been there done that and got the badge.

So, I took son to meet up with his friends in York as they were going to a nightclub and he was staying over...so along with his sleeping bag, a large bottle of water and a comfy pillow, off we went.

I came back home, took of my make-up, put on my pj's and poured myself a nice glass of the fizzy stuff, I then put my feet up and watched some stuff I had on record...the Christmas edition of "Trollied", which I absolutely love and the Christmas edition of "Mount Pleasant" which I also adore.  All in all a very peaceful and enjoyable New Year's Eve.

I have now picked up my son from his friend's house, and he has gone to bed to catch up on his sleep...he said the evening was spoilt by drunken idiots fighting on the dancefloor...typical.

So a nice quiet day here...that is apart from the bloke over the road from me who is using a very loud chainsaw and is cutting down a very very large conifer...I am surprised my son is managing to sleep through it to be honest.

So cheers everyone.....

cheers.jpg (480×537)



No comments:

Post a Comment