Monday 21 January 2013

Snowed in and cosy......

Well to be honest, I'm not that badly snowed in...if I had wanted to I could have gone outside today and cleared the snow off my car (AGAIN), and cleared some paths, but I have much preferred to be all nice and warm and cosy in the house...however, tomorrow is a different matter as I have a hair appointment at 1.00 pm and I will have to go out in the morning to shift some snow.



I have been quite productive though, I have done some more de-cluttering of two more drawers and done a lot of shredding.  I have paid some bills on-line and sorted out my address book.

I have woken up this morning with a humungous zit on my chin...surely at my time of life the zits should be leaving me well and truly alone.

I had some Super Greens soup for lunch with a bagel...the soup is the Covent Garden Soup, and it was delicious, it had some very healthy green vegetables in it.  I spoilt my healthy eating this afternoon by eating 4 McVitie's Hobnobs...oh well.

215176.jpg (62×122)

I have just spent half an hour having a chat on the phone to my daughter, she is making a quilt from some of Noah's old vests.  She sent me a pic of it and it looks really good.

The picture seems to have disappeared and I can't find it now.

This snowing lark is supposedly coming to a close by the weekend...phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment