Saturday 12 January 2013

A nice long walk......

We've had a lovely sunny day here in Yorkshire...very very cold though, but I don't mind the cold.

I went to my daughter's for lunch today, and then I took Noah out for long walk in his pushchair whilst his Mummy vacuumed (he hates the vacuum cleaner and always cries)...we were gone for over an hour and it was really pleasant just strolling along with no planned route.  I just wish that people wouldn't park their cars on the pavement so that you have to cross over the road to get past them...I'm sure they just don't consider that people with pushchairs sometimes need to get by....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I was laughing to myself at some of the ridiculous names that people call their houses...what ever floats your boat I suppose.

My daughter has had a giant cupcake made for her OH, it was actually his birthday on Thursday, but we are having a little get together tomorrow afternoon with champagne and nibbles...his Mum and Sister are coming along, but because his Mum and Dad have now split up his Dad isn't coming...he moved out today into a flat.  It's been on the cards for some time now though, so I suppose it was expected really...it is sad though.

Here's a picture of the cupcake...I can't wait to have a piece tomorrow (YUM).

398056_10151328065918397_890578426_n.jpg (306×306)

I'm just debating whether or not to treat myself to a chinese takeaway tonight...I am going to watch the Christmas edition of Downton Abbey which I have on record...although I do know how it ends because my friend let it slip out.

I watched Stella last night on Sky with Ruth Jones, I loved the last series, and this new series looks to be just as good.


No comments:

Post a Comment