Thursday 7 February 2013

Supermarket and sleeeeeeeep......

I needed to go to the supermarket today...(the cupboards are bare and all that), I do it on-line when my son is home from uni as he eats like a horse and we go through large amounts of food.  However, when there is just little old me, I don't eat as much *cough*, and I like to browse the shelves to see what's new...you can never really do this properly on-line.  I set the alarm for a reasonable time, but when it actually went off I was so cosy and warm, plus I was still very tired so I stuck out my hand and switched it off again.  I was just dozing back off again when the telephone rang...it was my son, and I was quite glad he rang as it woke me up and made me get out of my lovely warm pit.  Once I am actually up and about I am ok. asleep-045.gif (59×53)

So I wandered around the shops for a bit and then headed to Sainsbury's, where I spent more than I should have done...however, it is all good healthy stuff, as I am determined to start cutting the carbs come Monday. It is a diet I have followed before and it really really works for me.  I think seeing myself in a pair of slim cut trousers did it for me...OMG what a sight for sore eyes. thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-static-024.gif (59×59)

I came home, had lunch, did some paperwork and then accidentally fell asleep whilst being tucked up under my fur throw *ahem*.  Crikey it is bitterly cold here today, and apparently it says on the news that "substantial" snow is on it's way on Sunday...oh joy of joys. 10755-5e9c45f7504b7b8272e6a665716b5091.jpg (118×105)

My daughter rang to say that her OH had been offered a promotion at work and he is over the moon.  I am so pleased for him as he works so hard.  She also said that she felt a bit yucky...earache, sore throat and feeling a bit dizzy, and as soon as her OH comes home from work she said she is going to bed.  I have told her that if she still feels unwell in the morning, she has to ring me and I will look after little Noah whilst she goes back to bed for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment