Monday 4 February 2013

Crikey it's windy out there....

What a blustery day it's been here today...however, this fox wasn't bothered about it.  I had to rush to grab my camera when I saw it strolling across my lawn this afternoon...


I haven't really done much today other than put a load of washing on and venturing out for bread and eggs.  I slept in until 9.00 am as this weekend has been one of late nights and not much sleep...I am still tired now.

I had a lovely weekend with my friend who lives in Denby Dale.  We have known each other for years and she used to be my next door neighbour many moons ago.  We went out to a really nice pub on Friday evening and had a lovely meal, then on Saturday (which was a beautiful sunny day), we went to a place called Marsden and had another meal in a lovely restaurant there...here are some pictures, it could almost be the scottish highlands.....



The restaurant overlooked the River Colne, and we sat and chatted in there for ages after scoffing a three course meal.  We walked quite a bit of the meal off by strolling around the shops and then walking back up a  steep hill to where we left the car.

We watched a film on Saturday evening and then spent a leisurely Sunday morning drinking coffee and chatting before I headed off back home after lunch.








No comments:

Post a Comment