Tuesday 5 February 2013

Damaged parcels....

What do delivery men do with packages and parcels, as the parcel I received today from Amazon looked like it had been used as a football.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  The box was all ripped down one side, but luckily the contents weren't damaged.  I had sent off for some little books for Noah which I will keep at my house for when he comes to see me.

Brrrrrrrrrrr, it has been bitterly cold here today with snow, hail, rain and wind...I can't wait for warm summery days (that's if we get some).th_Emotionrainy_cloudspongygirl81672Ph.gif (108×63)

I went to my daughter's this afternoon, she said she had been to Asda and Noah had cried for most of the time she was in there...typical.

She was very naughty and had bought us both a doughnut each...it would have been unkind to have turned it down.foretnoire.gif (89×74)

Had a lovely afternoon playing with Noah.  I set off home later than normal and got caught up in the rush hour traffic...I won't make that mistake again.th_driving_smiley.gif (60×60)

Just had a catch up with my son on the phone and I am now going to find something to eat before watching some stuff I have recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment