Tuesday 12 February 2013

A day doing absolutely nothing.....

Well I had a rubbish night's sleep...it took me ages to drop off.  I have absolutely no idea what time I eventually did go to sleep as I don't clock watch during the night otherwise it makes it worse...so I slept in until 9.00 am, and I could have actually stopped in bed longer but I made myself get up.yawn.gif (32×32)

I had a shower and washed my hair and then prepared a large beef casserole, and I have had a large bowl full for dinner...tomorrow I shall puree it and make a nice soup and then freeze it.

The window cleaners have been at last...my windows were looking pretty yukky due to all the rain, snow and sleet we have had of late.  I can now see outside again.cleaning-windows-214.gif (39×30)

I have done nothing productive really today and I ended up napping for an hour this afternoon.  I popped up to the local shop to get my TV Times and some eggs...and that is the my day (BORING).smiley_bored.gif (43×43)

Just hope I sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment