Wednesday 13 February 2013

I knew it would snow again.....

after I had had my windows cleaned yesterday...typical.  It has been snowing quite heavily all afternoon here, but in the last half hour it has turned to rain.  I am glad the rain has arrived as I won't have to go out and clear the paths or my car (lazy me).  Tomorrow the temperatures are supposed to be on the rise...hooray.sunbathing.gif (94×76)

My daughter and her OH took little Noah to the swimming pool today, and it was supposed to be for babies and toddlers on Wednesdays (according to the internet), however, my daughter said the pool was absolutely freezing and really shallow...the only children that were enjoying it were the toddlers who could run around happily.  My daughter said that she thought it would be deep enough for her to get her shoulders under the water so she could play around bouncing Noah up and down...instead she just had to crouch down and dangle him in the water...of course he cried and hated it.  Her OH complained and said it wasn't what they had described on the internet and that it was useless for babies, and if they had wanted to sit in cold water they could have done it at home in the bath, they apologised and gave them a £15 token to be used when the pool is open for everyone, enabling Noah to go into the big pool which he wasn't allowed to do today.  So, it looks like it was a wasted journey.tenerife-forum-swimming-smiley.gif (79×28)

I have been really naughty today and ordered myself a bracelet and a new handbag on-line...I blame the snow for keeping me inside.Smiley.WhistlingGuiltyAni.gif (35×24)

No comments:

Post a Comment