Monday 11 February 2013

Sorting out the Naming Day......

Brrrrrrrrrr, very cold here...but YIPPEEEEEEEEE we don't have any snow.hooray.gif (50×30)

I've been out with my daughter and Noah this afternoon to a local hotel to book Noah's naming day next month, we have chosen the menu and paid the deposit.  We stayed and had coffee and then headed to the supermarket.  I pushed the pushchair whilst my daughter did her shopping, and even though she had a list she kept forgetting things and we kept on having to backtrack...she is so used to shopping on-line and having it delivered that she is so disorganised.  We got there eventually.

I waited until she unpacked her shopping and played with Noah before heading home...there are roadworks at the end of our road and it is a nightmare, they are putting in a new roundabout so it looks like it will be a long drawn out job.

I have started The South Beach Diet today, it is a low carb diet and I have to stay on it for a fortnight before I can start to introduce certain foods.  It does work as I have done it before a couple of years ago.

Crikey, my feet are cold as the heating was off when I got in and it is only just warming up...I think I had better go and put some warm socks on.th_winter-7650.gif (82×87)


No comments:

Post a Comment