Saturday 16 February 2013

Ferret racing, sheep racing and a cooked breakfast....

Well I have just got in from a very enjoyable day out with my daughter and Noah, we went to Cannon Hall Farm (see link).  It has been a beautiful day here today, blue skies, sunshine and quite mild.  We arrived at around 11.30 am and as we were both hungry we had a full english breakfast...everything that was in the breakfast is produced from the livestock from the farm, and it was truly one of the best breakfasts I have ever tasted.  We then went for a nice stroll around the grounds and had a wander around the garden centre there to walk off all the calories we had eaten.

tumblr_lmz477fSSB1qhdzg6o1_500.jpg (500×375)

They have a children's petting farm there too and we took Noah to see all the animals.  We watched the ferret racing (which was hilarious), and then went to see the sheep racing, you could put a bet on if you wanted to...it was called The Sheepstakes (ha ha).  There were lots of new born lambs too, and we witnessed a little lamb just being born.  So all in all it was a really nice day, and I am sure that Noah will appreciate it much more when he is a little older, he was very good though and when I took him to see the cows his face was picture...he couldn't quite decide whether to laugh or cry.
images (271×186)

images (266×189)



http://www.cannonhallfarm.co.uk/

Since I have been home I have built up the new high chair I bought last weekend for Noah, and I think I will just put my feet up and relax a bit now...all the fresh air has made me sleepy.smiley-nap-sleep-couch.gif (63×49)

No comments:

Post a Comment