Thursday 27 December 2012

Rain Rain Go Away......

Well another showery day...apparently 2012 is to go down as one of the wettest years since records began.

kg_rain.jpg (286×400)

So, me and son decided to cheer ourselves up by going to Frankie & Bennies for lunch, and it was ever so quiet...folk are obviously skint or fed up of eating.  I should really have ironed as my ironing basket is looking very full indeed...aah well I may do it over the weekend.  I HATE ironing.

97724787.jpg (170×129)

My daughter has already taken down her Christmas decorations, including tree...she says it felt cluttered and untidy.  She doesn't take after me because I love the Christmas decorations, and always feel sad when the tree is down and everything is put away for another year.

Right, pj and Tia Maria time now.




No comments:

Post a Comment